BECIL Recruitment 2022 for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Engineer (JE), Technician and others. Apply Online for 123 vacancies at www.becil.com
Broadcast Engineering Consultants Indian Limited (BECIL) has announced the availability of employment opportunities for a variety of roles, including those of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, and Technician, amongst others. People who are interested in applying may do so by going to the official website at becil.com, where they can also find directions on how to submit online application forms.
The 13th of June marked the beginning of application registration, and the 28th of June in 2022 will mark the end of application submissions. Within the scope of the recruitment effort, a total of 123 vacancies are going to be filled.
You may get information about eligibility as well as additional directions by reading the official BECIL Jobs Notification 2022. You can get to the same thing through the link below. In addition, a link to the official website is provided in the section under “Links.”
BECIL Recruitment 2022
|Recruiter Name||AIIMS Bilaspur|
|Exam Authority||Broadcast Engineering Consultants Indian Limited (BECIL)|
|Posts||LDC, JE, Technician, etc.|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Last date to Apply||28 June 2022|
The minimal educational requirement for available positions at BECIL is a 10+2 degree from an education board or institution that is recognized. In addition to this, applicants must be in possession of a certificate or degree in a field that is relevant to the position for which they are seeking employment.
The applicant must be at least 18 years old as of January 1, 2022, in order to be considered. Candidates who come from the reserved categories are eligible for an age reduction in the application process.
- General/ OBC/ Ex-serviceman – ₹750/- + ₹500/- (If they select an additional post)
- SC/ST/ EWS/ PH Applicants – ₹450/- +₹300/- (If they select an additional post)
- First Date to submit online application registration form – 13 June 2022
- Last date to submit the online application registration form – 28 June 2022
- Written Test
- Interview cum Documents Verification
Steps to apply online for the BECIL Recruitment 2022
- Be sure to check out the company’s main website at @becil.com.
- Visit the jobs and careers page.
- Read the Notification for Advt No. 150, then go to the link to Apply Online and register your information.
- A login ID and password will be created, and they will be sent to the e-mail address as well as the registered cellphone number.
- You will need to provide the appropriate information, as well as a scanned copy of your picture, signature, and any other documents that may be requested.
- After you have verified that everything is correct, click the “Final Submit” button.
- You may pay the application fee with a credit card, a debit card, net banking, UPI, or one of the other accepted payment methods.
- The last step is to submit the completed application and print a copy of it for your records.
|Official Website – www.becil.com||GIDM Home – Click here|
|Apply Online – Visit here||Notification PDF – Read here|