BCECE Admit Card 2022 Bihar BCECEB Entrance Exam Admit Card, Exam Date, Paper Pattern at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is going to publish the admit card for the BCECE 2022 entrance test that is going to be conducted in the last week of July. Candidates who have already registered for the exam may now use the direct link provided on this page to get their BCECE Admit Card.
The entrance test is given in order to provide students admission to undergraduate programs in Pharmacy, Paramedical, and other fields of study at a wide range of institutions located around the state of Bihar. During the months of late summer of this year, the application procedure was carried out.
Candidates need to go to the official website of the Bihar BCECE, click on the link that says “Admit Card of BCECE-2022,” and then enter their registration number and date of birth in the appropriate fields. Only then will they be able to get their Bihar BCECE Admit Card.
Candidates are required to verify that the information that has been printed is identical to the information that was provided by candidates when the application form was being filled out.
Bihar BCECE Admit Card 2022
|Test Name||BCECE 2022|
|Test Organizer||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Exam Date||24 and 25 July 2022|
|BCECE Admit Card||12 July onwards|
|Website of Board||bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
Bihar BCECE Paper Pattern & Exam Details
The BCECE exam is a test that only consists of one stage. This examination is being carried out in an offline setting. Candidates are required to provide their responses to the multiple-choice questions included in this exam. Applicants are required to have either a black or blue ballpoint pen on hand so that they may write the appropriate answer to each question that appears on the OMR sheets.
Each section of the test will consist of a total of one hundred questions. There will be one question worth four points. According to the policy for giving negative marking on the examination, the candidate is required to lose one point for each wrong answer. It will take you around 1.5 hours to finish each section of the exam.
- The BCECE 2022 exam will consist of a total of one hundred multiple-choice questions of the objective kind.
- There will be a total of 4 marks for each question.
- The examination will be carried out using OMR (Pen-Paper based).
- The test will include questions in both English and Hindi, and both languages will be used.
- Candidates will be allotted a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the test.
BCECE Admit Card 2022 Important Details
Along with the BCECE Admit Card 2022, candidates are expected to bring a photo identification document with them in the form of either an Aadhar card, a driving licence, a voter’s card, a passport, or an id card issued by either the state or the central government.
Candidates are required to have a mask and hand gloves with them at all times throughout the examination, as outlined in the Covid 19 standards for the tests. Candidates who do not have a printed copy of their admission card and a valid picture identification card will not be permitted to enter the testing facility.
Steps to download the BCECE Admit Card 2022
- To begin, go to the BCECE Board’s website and click on the “official home” tab.
- On the homepage, choose the BCECE tab and click on it.
- Keep an eye out for the admit card download link for the BCECE.
- After clicking on the link, enter the registration number as well as your date of birth.
- Check that the credentials are correct, and then send in the information.
- After then, look at the digital copy of your admission ticket on the screen of your smartphone.
- In conclusion, it is necessary to download the call letter and then to print it out.
|Official Website – Visit Here||GIDM Home – Visit here|
|Bihar BCECE Admit Card – Download here (Link to be updated)|