DSRVS ARDO Admit Card 2022 DSRVS Assistant Rural Development Officer Exam Date 2022 Paper Pattern, Selection Process, Syllabus at dsrvsindia.ac.in.
The Institute of Digital Education and Employment Development also known as Digital Shiksha tatha Rojgar Vikas Sansthan (DSRVS) is going to conduct a written examination. This examination is aimed to recruit 2659 candidates for the post of Assistant Rural Development Officer (ARDO) in the organization.
The written examination for the same is scheduled to be conducted on 03 June 2022. Applicants will get their DSRVS ARDO Admit Card 2022 from the official website of the institute and they will be able to utilize their Application number and password to download the document.
Online applications for the ARDO selection process were accepted in April 2022 and a huge number of candidates took part in the process. Now all of them are in wait for the conduction of the written examination. As the board will first release the ARDO Call Letter 2022 for the candidates and applicants will find all examination details mentioned on the document.
DSRVS ARDO Admit Card 2022
|Institute of Digital Education and Employment Development – Digital Shiksha tatha Rojgar Vikas Sansthan (DSRVS)
|Assistant Rural Development Officer (ARDO)
|Number of Vacancies
|03 June 2022
|DSRVS ARDO Exam Admit Card 2022
|One week before the exam date
|Written Exam, Document Verification
DSRVS ARDO Selection Process 2022
The candidates who have submitted a valid online application form will be called to take part in the selection process. The candidates will have to appear for the written examination first then all those candidates who will pass the written test will be called to appear in the Document verification process. The written examination will be conducted at various examination centers across the country and candidates have to appear for the test at the exam center allotted to them.
- The total marks for the written examination will be 200.
- All questions will be of MCQ type.
- The candidates will get 02 marks for each correct answer.
- The total number of questions will be 100.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- Applicants will get 90 minutes to solve the question paper.
- There will be 04 parts to the test and candidates have to pass all four parts.
- The minimum qualifying percentage is 40% for each part of the questions paper.
|Part-A – General Studies
|Part-B – General Knowledge
|Part-C – Elementary Maths & English Language
|Part-D – Rural India
DSRVS ARDO Admit Card 2022 Exam Instructions
The board has released a set of instructions for all candidates who are going to appear for a written examination of DSRVS ARDO. First of all the candidates have to bring all required documents such as DSRVS ARDO Admit Card / Call Letter 2022 to the examination center. Apart from that, they need to bring Identity proof (original and photocopy both) and also carry an additional passport size photograph to the examination center.
As we know that the coronavirus is spreading very fast, taking this into account the board has implemented social distancing rules in the examination. The candidates are required to wear a mask and bring their own transparent water bottle, a simple pen, 50ml sanitizer bottle to the examination center. If the board observes any candidate with symptoms of virus then it will not allow that candidate to sit for the written examination.
How to download the DSRVS ARDO Admit Card 2022
The candidates start looking for the admit card/call letter of the examination many days before its release. So here we have collected a set of instructions that will help candidates to check and download the DSRVS ARDO Admit Card 2022 from the official website of the institute. Applicants will need their online application email id and password to log in to their account and download the document.
- First of all visit the official website of DSRVS at https://www.dsrvs.com.
- Then you will notice an Admit Card section in the menu bar of the website.
- Now visit that section and find a link to the ARDO Call Letter / Hall Ticket 2022.
- Open that link and enter the details of the candidate.
- Then the document will start downloading on your device.
- Save it and takeout a printout of it.
- Carry this printout to the examination center.
- Official Website – www.dsrvs.com
- DSRVS ARDO Admit Card 2022 – Click here (To be updated)