DSRVS Combined Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2022 DSRVS Apprentice Admit Card 2022 DSRVS Content Writer, DEO, Office Assistant Admit Card 2022 DSRVS CRE Date 2022 at www.ideedonline.ac.in and dsrvsindia.ac.in.
The Institute of Digital Education and Employment Development or Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan (DSRVS) is going to conduct a Combined Recruitment Examination (CRE) for Content Writer, DEO & Office Assistant vacancies. The examination is likely to be conducted in July 2022. Candidates will get their DSRVS Admit Card 2022 for Content Writer, DEO, and Office Assistant at least two weeks before the exam date.
The board accepted online applications for the Combined Recruitment Exam in April 2022. The last date to submit the online application form was 25th April 2022. All those candidates who had the required qualifications submitted the application forms and now waiting for the written examination to be organized by the board.
DSRVS Content Writer, DEO, Office Assistant Admit Card 2022
|Name of the Examination Board||Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan (DSRVS)|
|Name of Posts & Vacancies||
|Exam Date||July 2022 (Expected)|
|DSRVS Combined Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2022||07 to 15 days before the exam date|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Official Website||www.ideedonline.ac.in and dsrvsindia.ac.in|
DSRVS Content Writer, DEO, Office Assistant Selection Process 2022
As we already know that the DSRVS will conduct a Combined Recruitment Examination for the posts of DEO, Office Assistant, and Content Writer. The examination will be conducted in online mode and the application will be called to appear in the exam very soon. The applicants will have to clear the CRE first then they will have to appear for the document verification and other phases of the selection process. The paper pattern for the written examination is added below.
- The written exam will be 200 marks.
- All questions in the test will be Multiple choice types.
- Candidates will get 2.5 marks for each correct answer.
- There will be 80 questions and three parts in the question paper.
- Participants will get 90 minutes to solve the written examination.
- Deduction of 1/3 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The minimum qualifying percentage is 40 percent for all categories.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions|
|Part-1 – General Studies and Reasoning||60|
|Part-2 – Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||10|
|Part-3 – Test of English Language & Comprehension||10|
DSRVS Combined Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2022
The board has issued guidelines for the candidates who are going to participate in the written examination. The examination authority has made it clear that it will not allow any candidate inside the examination center without proper documentation. The candidates need to carry DSRVS Hall Ticket 2022 for DEO, Content Writer, and Office Assistant along with other documents. The applicants are advised to carry at least one photocopy of each document.
There are some important instructions and details enclosed with the admit card which makes it the most important document to appear for the examination. Applicants will find details such as Exam Name, Exam Venue, Exam Date, Exam Center, Name of the candidate, Photo & Thumb impression of the candidate, etc mentioned on this document.
Apart from the DSRVS Call Letter 2022 for Office Assistant, DEO, Content Writer the applicants are required to bring a valid photo identity card. The details of the candidate given on the admit card should match the details given on the id proof. Applicants may carry Adhar Card, PAN Card, Employee ID, Voter ID, Passport, Bank Passbook, etc as an ID proof to the exam center.
Steps to download the DSRVS Admit Card 2022 for DEO, Content Writer, and Office Assistant
The candidates can follow the below-given instructions to download the DSRVS Admit Card / Call Letter 2022 to appear in the Combined Recruitment Examination of Content Writer, DEO, and Office Assistant. The candidates will need their registered email ID and password for the online application.
- Visit the official website of DSRVS at dsrvsindia.ac.in.
- Then go to the Recruitment section.
- Now you will get an option to visit the new recruitment website i.e. www.ideedonline.ac.in.
- Now on this website, you will find a link to download the DSRVS Combined Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2022.
- Then enter the information of the candidate and click on the submit button.
- Now download and print the admit card to carry it to the examination center.
- Official Website – dsrvsindia.ac.in
- DSRVS Admit Card – Click Here (to be updated)