GPSSB Talati Mantri Call Letter 2023 Gujarat Village Panchayat Secretary (Gram Sachiv) Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Syllabus to be announced at gpssb.gujarat.gov.in or ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSSB Talati and Mantri Recruitment 2022 applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of the test date. GPSSB authorities have yet to declare a date for the GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary Exam, even though the application period for those positions closed on February 15, 2022.
GPSSB’s official website is the best place to find out the exam date for the Talati Mantri exam. However, no date for the test has been set yet. When the test date and the link to obtain the GPSSB Talati Mantri Call Letter are made public, we’ll provide an update to this page so you’ll know when to expect it. Until then, follow the Gujarat Talati Mantri Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare for the exam.
The Village Panchayat Secretary test may be held in the fourth week of May or the beginning of June in 2022, according to the authorities. This article will be updated as soon as the GPSSB Talati Mantri Exam Date Notice is made publicly available on their website. The Gujarat Talati cum Mantri Exam Call Letter will be released just two weeks before the test date at gpssb.gujarat.gov.in or ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSSB Talati Mantri Call Letter 2023
|Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board (GPSSB)
|Number of Posts
|Talati-cum-Mantri (Village Panchayat Secretary)
|Application Last Date
|Written Exam, Document Verification
|GPSSB Talati Mantri Exam Date
|June 2023 (Expected)
|Gujarat Talati Call Letter Release Date
|10-15 days prior to the exam date
|gpssb.gujarat.gov.in or ojas.gujarat.gov.in
GPSSB Talati Mantri Paper Pattern 2023
- On the exam, there will be a total of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) worth 100 marks.
- There will be a total of 50 questions on the subject of general knowledge and general awareness.
- All candidates should study Gujarati culture, history, politics, geography, and other areas of general knowledge in particular.
- There will be 20 questions each from the Gujarati and English languages.
- 10 Questions taken from the Math and Reasoning sections.
- The reader should try to answer 100 questions in two hours.
|General Knowledge & Awareness
|Gujarati Language & Grammar Test
|English Language and Grammar Test
|Mathematics and Reasoning
Gujarat Talati Mantri Exam Details
Candidates, your attention should be focused on the preparation for the examination for Talati-cum-Mantri Posts. Because there are a lot of other competitors. There are many applications submitted for the 3437 available positions. You could also check to see whether your name appears on the list of rejected applications that was published by the organization in charge of recruiting. You will not be able to obtain your GPSSB Gram Sachiv Call Letter 2023 if your application is included on the list of those whose submissions were not accepted.
It is not possible to get access to the examination room unless the GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary Call Letter is shown. Along with the Gujarat Panchayat Secretary Admit Card, you are required to carry one valid form of identification with you. In order to complete the verification procedure, you are required to provide these two papers. Verification of the candidate is required before admission may be granted.
Steps to download the Gujarat Talati Mantri Call Letter 2023
As soon as the GPSSB posts a link to the Talati Call Letter, you’ll need to complete these procedures to acquire your admit card:
- Go to the website for OJAS Gujarat, which is ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- There is a link to the Gujarat Talati Mantri Letter 2023 on the notice board.
- This is where you may enter your Application or Confirmation Number in order to proceed.
- Enter your information and your exam admit card will appear on the screen.
- Keep it safe and make a duplicate of this admit card for your records in case you need it again in the future.
|Official Website – ojas.gujarat.gov.in
|GIDM Home – Click here