HPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification Released, Visit hpsc.gov.in before 27th September to Submit the Haryana FSO Recruitment Online Application. All other details such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, etc. are given below.
The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released an official notice about the recruitment of HPSC Food Safety Officers (FSO) (Group-B) at the Food and Drugs Administration Department, which is part of the Government of Haryana. The announcement for the HPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022 has been made available on its official website, which can be found at hpsc.gov.in.
There will be a total of 41 positions available. On September 7, 2022, the start date for submitting online applications for the HPSC FSO Recruitment 2022 will arrive. The last day to submit an application online for the Haryana Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022 is September 27th, 2022.
Before submitting their online application, those individuals who are interested in this position must first get all of the necessary information. The following is an outline of all the essential information about the HPSC Food Safety Officer Vacancies 2022. Therefore, read this article from beginning to end to get all of the information that you want about the HPSC Food Safety Officer Notification 2022.
HPSC FSO Recruitment 2022
|Name of Exam Board||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer (FSO)|
|No. of Vacant Posts||41|
|Last Date to Apply||September 27, 2022|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
HPSC FSO Recruitment Educational Qualification
Candidates must have a Degree in Food/ Bio/ Oil Technology or Agriculture/ Veterinary Sciences or Biochemistry/ Microbiology or Medicine or M.Sc. in Chemistry from a university recognized by the State Government.
Haryana FSO Vacancy Age Limit
For this particular recruiting, the age range is from 21 to 42 years. 1.8.2022 is the date that is most important for the computation of the age. The relaxation of the age requirement will be carried out in accordance with the rules established by the government.
Haryana FSO Salary
The selected candidates will get Rs. 9300- 34800/- (4200 Grade Pay).
HPSC FSO Application Fee
- General Category – ₹ 1000/-
- General Female Candidates & Male & Female Candidates of SC/ BCA/ BCB/ ESM/ EWS Category – ₹ 250/-
- Persons with Disability (at least 40%) – NIL
- Payment Mode – Online
HPSC FSO Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification / Interview
- Medical Examination
Haryana Food Safety Officer Application Form Dates
|Start of Online Application Submission||07 September 2022|
|End of Online Application Submission||27 September 2022|
Steps to submit Haryana Food Safety Officer Online Application Form
- First, the candidates have to go to the official website.
- After that, choose the Recruitment option from the menu on the homepage.
- After doing so, navigate your browser to the HPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022 link.
- After that, choose the “Apply Online” option from the menu.
- After that, carefully respond to all of the queries included in the application form with the relevant details.
- After that, you will need to pay the application fee and submit the documents that are necessary for your category.
- After that, submit the completed application form.
- Last but not least, you should print out the application form and maintain a copy of it with you at all times.
|HPSC FSO Jobs Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|GIDM Home||Go here|