India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, GDS State Wise Vacancy Details, GDS Post Office Vacancy Notification PDF, Submit Online Applications for Gramin Dak Sevak, BPM Vacancies at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
India Post has announced bumper vacancies for candidates who are interested to work as Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Master, and Assistant Branch Post Master. A total of 40889 candidates will be selected through this recruitment drive.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of educational qualifications. A merit list will be prepared by the commission on the basis of the marks of candidates in the 10th Class. The India Post GDS Recruitment is being organized as per the respective states of the candidate.
- Online Application Submission Dates – 27 January to 16 February 2023
- Correction in Online Application Dates – 17 February to 19 February 2023
- India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
- GDS Recruitment Application Fee
- India Post Office Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Age Limit
- India Post GDS Selection Process
- India Post Office Recruitment Important Documents
- Instructions to apply online for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
|Name of Selection Board||India Post|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Master, and Assistant Branch Post Master|
|No. of Posts||40889|
|Job Location||State of Candidate|
|Selection Process||Based on Marks of 10th Class|
|Last Date to Apply||16 February 2023|
As we know that there will be a lot of applicants who will be interested in submitting online applications for the India Post GDS Vacancies. So candidates should keep in mind that the cut-off for the merit list will be high.
GDS Recruitment Application Fee
- For General & OBC Candidates – ₹100
- For Female, SC/ST, PWD, and Transgender Candidates – No Fee
India Post Office Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Aspirants must have passed 10th Class.
- Knowledge of the Local Language is compulsory.
- Also, knowledge of Cycling and Computer is required
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Age Limit
The applicants are required to be at least 18 years old to be eligible to submit online applications for the GDS Recruitment in India Post. The maximum age allowed for general category candidates is 40 years. Applicants of other categories will get relaxation in upper age as per the state reservation laws.
India Post GDS Selection Process
- The aspirants will be selected on the basis of the marks scored by them in the 10th class.
- Applicants will not get extra marks for higher qualifications or experience.
- In case of a tie, the candidate will higher age will be preferred.
India Post Office Recruitment Important Documents
The candidates will need some documents while applying online for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment. The aspirants should have scanned copies of the document in the appropriate size and format. The following document will be needed to submit the online application:
- 10th Pass Certificate.
- CasteCategory Certificate.
- Domicile or Residence Certificate.
- Phone Number & Email.
- PWD Certificate.
- Photo & Signature.
- NOC, in the case of already working in a Govt department)
Instructions to apply online for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- First of all, go to the official website of India Post at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Now on the first page of the website candidates will find all notifications for GDS Recruitment in State Wise manner.
- Download the notification of your respective state and read the details given in it carefully before starting the online application process.
- After that click on the “Apply Online” link and enter the details of the candidates followed by their educational details.
- Then upload documents and complete the payment for the online application.
- Now take out a printout of the complete application form and keep it safe till the completion of the selection process.
Important Links for the India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
- Official Website – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Submit Online Applications – Apply Here
- Get State-Wise GDS Notification – Download Here