Indian Coard Guard Navik Recruitment 2023. Indian Coast Guard Navik GD and Navik DB Vacancies, Submit Online Applications at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
The Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for the posts of Navik (General Duty), and Navik (Domestic Branch) in the organization. The selection authority will accept online applications for a total of 255 vacancies for both posts. Candidates may use the official website of the board to submit the application form.
A large number of candidates apply for the posts o Navik in Indian Coast Guard and take part in the selection process. All those candidates who will submit a complete and valid application form will be called to appear in the written test.
The candidates for the Navik (GD) may start submitting their applications from 06 February and for Navik (DB) candidates will be able to submit their applications from 16 February. A direct official link to apply online will be provided below in this post.
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy Educational Qualification
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Age Limit
- Indian Coast Guard Post Wise Vacancies
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Selection Process
- ICG Naivk Online Application Fee
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form Dates
- How to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment – Important Links
|Name of Organisation||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch)|
|Location of Job||All Over India|
|Last date of application submission||16 February 2023|
- For Navik (General Duty) – Applicants must have passed the 12th class from a government-recognized school education board.
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – Applicants must have passed 10th Class from a government-recognized school education board.
Applicants must have attained 18 years of age but not more than 22 years. The age of candidates will be calculated from 01 January 2023. Age relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to candidates who belong to a reserved category.
Indian Coast Guard Post Wise Vacancies
- Total – 255 posts
- Navik (GD) – 225 posts
- Navik (DB) – 30 posts
The candidates will be finally selected after their screening in the various phases of the selection process. This will test the physical and mental efficiency of candidates.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency & Standard Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Test
ICG Naivk Online Application Fee
- For General & OBC Category Candidates – ₹300/-
- For Other Reserved Category Candidates – ₹0/-
|For Navik (General Duty)||06 to 16 February 2023|
|For Navik (Domestic Branch)||16 to 23 February 2023|
- Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- Then candidates will find a link to Navik Recruitment.
- Visit that section of the website and select the preferred post type.
- Then click on the “Apply Online” link and enter the details of the applicant.
- After that upload all required documents and move to pay the online application fee.
- Now check the information submitted by you and finally submit the application form.
- Also, take out a printout of it and keep it till the completion of the recruitment.
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy Notification PDF||Get Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|