IPPB GDS Admit Card 2022, India Post Payments Bank GDS Exam Date, IPPB GDS Paper Pattern & Selection Process to be announced soon.
The India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has announced the exam date for the IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak position for the year 2022. The examination to become a Gramin Dak Sevak for India Post is scheduled to begin in the month of June 2022. The link to get the admit card will be accessible very shortly.
Applicants who have completed the online registration process for the Gramin Dak Sevak jobs will be able to get Exam Center Name & Location, IPPB GDS Admit Card two weeks prior to the scheduled exam day. The URL to verify the IPPB GDS Exam Center has been made available by IPPB.
When the admit card for the IPPB GDS exam becomes available, each and every one of you will be notified via this website. By entering your registration number and date of birth on the official website www.ippbonline.com, you will be able to discover the test city and center name, as well as get your admit card.
IPPB GDS Admit Card 2022
|Examination Authority||India Post Payments Bank|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (Executive)|
|Number of Posts||650|
|IPPB GDS Exam Date||June 2022 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Status||To be released soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
The application period for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) of the Indian Post Payment Bank lasted from May 10 to May 20, 2022. All of the qualified applicants have submitted their complete applications. Every one of them will be granted the opportunity to take the test as well as a GDS admit card for the IPPB examination that will be issued in 2022. Within this recruitment, the department made a total of 650 vacancies accessible for applicants to choose from.
IPPB GDS Admit Card 2022 Details
Make sure that your personal information is accurate once you download your India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Call Letter. Before taking the test, you will need to carefully read the instructions. Candidates, you may look out for the location of your examination venue using search tools like Google Maps or others.
Candidates are required to present acceptable proof of identity in addition to their Admit Card in order to participate in the test. If you do not have a valid admit card, you may not be allowed to enter the examination room. Therefore, all applicants are urged to download their IPPB GDS Hall Ticket as soon as possible before the scheduled test day.
India Post Bank GDS Paper Pattern 2022
- The applicants will be required to take an online written test that is for a total of 120 points.
- There will be no negative marks on the test.
- In order to pass, the applicants need to get at least 40 marks from the examination.
- The examination will be given in both English and Hindi, with the exception of the section on the English language.
|Awareness about IPPB products||20|
|Basic Banking/Payment Banks Awareness||20|
|Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking, and Telecom awareness||20|
Steps to download the IPPB GDS Admit Card 2022
- Please go to www.ippbonline.com in order to access the India Post Payment Bank’s official website.
- After that, the applicants have to go to the website and find the area called “Careers.”
- You will now discover a section that is specifically devoted to the GDS employment.
- After the IPPB GDS Admit Card 2022 becomes available, a link to it will be posted here in this area after it has been made public.
- If the link is accessible, then you should open it, and input the candidate’s application number and password into the appropriate fields.
- You should download the file, then print it off and bring it with you to the examination location.
|Official Website – www.ippbonline.com||GIDM Home – Visit here|