JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022. Jammu Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Selection Process Details.
The Jammu Kashmir Services Selection Board has initiated the recruitment for Panchayat Secretary District Cadre jobs in the Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department in compliance with the Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services Act. Between June 6 and July 6, 2022, applications were invited for the 1395 available J&K Panchayat Secretary posts across various departments.
Now that applications have closed, the board can move on to the next steps in the recruitment and selection process. The schedule for tof he first round written test for these positions will be published online in the very near future.
In order to participate in this examination, candidates who fulfil the criteria will receive their JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card from the board at least one week before the scheduled day of the examination. Applicants can access it by downloading it and entering their application number along with their birth date.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022
|Name of Exam Organisation||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Recruiter Name||Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department|
|Vacancy Name||Panchayat Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||1395|
|Advt No||03 of 2022|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card||to be released|
A number of people applied for the position of Panchayat Secretary. Candidates who fulfill the criteria for these positions will first be put through a series of written tests. Candidates who have fulfilled the criteria will be able to view and get their Jammu Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Admit Card from the organization’s official website.
Candidates will need to use paper measuring A4 in size in order to successfully print their JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022. On this page, you will find information on the candidates, including the venue of their examination and their roll number. Pay extremely close attention to the instructions that are printed on the admit card. If you notice a mistake, you must notify the organization’s headquarters before the exam date.
In addition to the JK Panchayat Secretary Admit Card candidates are needed to bring two current color photographs that are passport size as well as a photo identification card with a photo to the examination center.
JKPSC Panchayat Secretary Paper Pattern
The test format is one of the many things that affect how hard a paper will be. So, the main parts of the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2022 are as follows:
- On the test, only English will be used.
- The test will have more than one answer choice.
- For each failed attempt, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- There will be 100 marks on the test in total.
- The test won’t go on for longer than two hours.
Steps to download the Jammu Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022
- Visit the JKSSB website at jkssb.nic.in and click on the official admit card link.
- Select “Get the Hall Ticket by Application Number” from the menu that appears below the drop-down box.
- You’ll need to provide your date of birth on the application, in addition to the application number.
- Check the 6-digit captcha code given in the image and input it.
- Please double-check the information listed on your admit card, and then print it out for your reference.
|Official Website – jkssb.nic.in||GIDM Home – Visit here|
|JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card – Download Here|