JSSC TGT PRT Recruitment 2023 Jharkhand TGT PRT Teacher Online Application, Vacancy Notification released at jssc.nic.in.
As we all know that the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced a big recruitment of Trained Assistant Acharya (TGT & PRT). The board has released the JTPTCCE-2023 notification on its official website with Advertisement Number 13/2023. It has invited applications from eligible candidates through online mode.
The candidates will be able to submit online applications for the same from 16th August 2023. The candidates can submit online applications till 15th September 2023. Applications submitted withing the given time frame and as per the instructions of the board will be accepted by the recruitment authority.
Candidates who will submit false or invalid details in the application form will result in rejection of the form. So it is important for candidates to know the basic requirement for the Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2023. Candidates are advised to read the vacancy notification before starting the online application process.
JSSC TGT PRT Teacher Vacancy 2023
|Name of Organiser||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Recruiter||Secondary Board of Education, Jharkhand|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teachers, Primary Teacher|
|Application Dates||16 August to 15 September 2023|
Jharkhand TGT PRT Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed the Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test or JTET.
- Applicants must have passed a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks and must have two years of Bachelor of Education or Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized board.
JSSC TGT PRT Age Limit
All those candidates who want to apply for the Jharkhand JSSC Teacher Vacancy must be at least 21 years old. The upper age limit for General Category candidates will be 40 years. Candidates who belong to other categories will get relaxation in upper age as per the government norms.
- Competitive Written Examination
- Interview / Documents Verification
JSSC JTPTCCE-2023 Application Fee
- General Category – ₹100/-
- Reserved Category – ₹50/-
- Payment Mode – Online
|Start of Online Application Submission||16 August 2023|
|End of Online Application Submission||15 September 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||17 September 2023|
|Last Date to Upload Photo & Signature||19 September 2023|
|Error Correction or Application Edit Date||21 to 23 September 2023|
Steps to Submit Online Application for JSSC TGT PRT Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of JSSC at jssc.nic.in.
- Then go to the Recruitments section of the website.
- Now click on the JSSC TGT PRT Vacancy Online Application link.
- After that start the online application process.
- Enter the basic details of the candidate.
- Then upload the required documents.
- After that pay the online application fee.
- Now submit the application form.
- Take out a printout of the complete application form.
|JSSC TGT PRT Recruitment Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|GIDM Home||Go here|