KPSC AE Hall Ticket 2023 Released Karnataka Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2023 KPSC AE Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Syllabus at kpsc.kar.nic.in.
For Assistant Engineer posts in the Karnataka Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department, the Karnataka Public Service Commission will shortly declare the exam date. The application period for 188 Assistant Engineer positions opened on February 28th, 2022.
The deadline for submitting applications was March 30, 2022, for all qualified individuals. As a result, the candidates are keenly awaiting the announcement of the Karnataka PSC AE Exam Date 2023. In addition to that, they want to get the KPSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2023.
Hey Everyone! The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) will initially publish a brief notification @ kpsc.kar.nic.in announcing the date of the AE test. The URL to the KPSC AE Admit Card 2023 will thereafter be made available on the same website. As a result, you should use the link provided on this page to visit the KPSC’s official website. The link is at the bottom of the page.
The examination will be conducted on 25 & 26 February 2023. KPSC AE Hall Ticket has been released by the commission. Link Added Below.
KPSC AE Hall Ticket 2023
Aspirants from Karnataka who applied for the Assistant Engineer post will have to wait till KPSC AE Admit Card 2023 is released. Karnataka Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department will choose the aspirants for employment. Written exam, Kannada Language Test, and Interview and Document Verification are all part of the selection process according to the official statement.
|Exam Board Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||188|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Concerned Department||Karnataka Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department|
|KPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date 2023||25 & 26 February 2023|
|KPSC AE Hall Ticket 2023 Release Date||Released|
As a result of the large number of applicants seeking the 188 AE positions, we recommend that all candidates concentrate their efforts on studying for the test. This website will be kept up-to-date with information on the Karnataka PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date. This website also includes a link to get the KPSC AE Hall Ticket 2023. So, don’t forget to follow along on social media.
KPSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process Details
- Online or offline examinations may be used to select candidates for the position of Assistant Engineer.
- The test will only include objective-type questions.
- Computer Knowledge, Kannada Language, English, General Knowledge & Aptitude, and Technical Subjects will all be included in the exam.
- The test will take two hours to complete.
Instructions to download the KPSC AE Hall Ticket 2023
- Check out the Karnataka Public Service Commission’s official webpage.
- KPSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2023 may be downloaded from the website’s homepage.
- In order to log in, you will need to provide your username and password.
- The exam hall ticket will show on the screen when you provide the necessary information.
- Download and save this pdf on your computer or mobile device, then print it off to bring to the test.
|Official Website – kpsc.kar.nic.in||GIDM Home – Click here|
|KPSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2023 – Download here|