KPSC ATP Hall Ticket 2022 Karnataka Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2022 Karnataka ATP Exam Date, Selection Process to be released on the official website of the board.
Recruitment for Assistant Town Planner positions in the Town & Country Planning Department is being conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Candidates will be selected for these positions based on their performance in a written exam and a computer skills test.
The KPSC ATP Hall Ticket 2022 will be sent online to the applicants who qualify for the test. Application registration number and date of birth will be required to access the admission card. The written test is scheduled to take place in August 2022, according to the commission. At least two weeks before the test date, the official website will provide a schedule that includes the specific exam day.
KPSC Assistant Town Planner Hall Ticket 2022
|Recruitment Board||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Town Planner|
|Advt No||26 of 2021-22|
|KPSC ATP Exam Date||to be announced|
|KPSC ATP Admit Cards release time||two weeks before the exam date|
Many people have applied for the Karnataka Assistant Town Planner jobs listed above by the application deadline. In order to participate in the selection process, all qualified applicants must be invited by the testing authority to take the written examination.
The KPSC ATP Admit Card will be sent to qualified applicants at least two weeks before the test date is set. The candidate’s name, registration number, picture, category, and assigned exam roll number, as well as the exam dates and location, will all be included on the admission card.
Candidates must double-check the print on their Karnataka Asstt Town Planner Hall Ticket 2022. If you find a mistake, you should notify the testing authority’s office as soon as possible. Candidates are needed to carry their admit card print and a picture ID with them when they take the written exam. The following are acceptable forms of picture identification for this purpose:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Voter’s ID Card
- College/University ID Card
- Bank Passbook with attested photograph
Steps to download the KPSC Assistant Town Planner Hall Ticket 2022
- To begin, go to www.kpsc.kar.nic.in, the KPSC’s official website.
- The Candidate’s Corner and Notifications may be found by going to the main page and clicking on them.
- Look for a link to the Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2022 here.
- Fill in your registration number and date of birth by clicking on the link.
- Click the submit button once you’ve double-checked your information.
- Finally, save and print a copy of your individual admission card.
- Official Website – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Hall Ticket – Check here