MSC Bank Hall Ticket 2022 MSC Bank Trainee Clerk, Trainee Officer Admit Card, Exam Date, and Paper Pattern to be discussed in this post.
The e-admit cards for the Trainee Officer and Trainee Clerk Examination 2022 will be uploaded by the Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Limited, also known as MSC Bank. In the coming months, it is projected that the examination will be administered in various locations throughout the state.
This study will be undertaken by the MSC Bank in order to fill the 295 available positions in the bank. Candidates will be chosen based on how well they perform in the selection process, which will be administered by the MSC Bank.
The written examination is of an objective type in structure. The MSC Bank Admit Card will be made accessible on the website mscbank.com approximately ten days before the scheduled exam day. In addition to the hall tickets, the official website will also make the list of people who are qualified to compete for the position available there.
In addition to the letter of invitation, a candidate is required to provide an authentic government-issued identification document in order to verify their identity. Acceptable forms of identification include a driver’s license, passport, voter card, or Aadhar card.
MSC Bank Admit Card 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Name of Post||
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
|Written Examination Date||To be announced|
|Hall Ticket Availability||10 days before the exam date|
MSC Bank Selection Process 2022
The names of the selected candidates will be shortlisted after looking at their performance in the written examination. If they have performed to a satisfactory level in the written test then the board will call them to appear in for the document verification process.
- The written examination will consist of Multiple Choice type questions.
- There will be 04 sections in the test and each test will have 40 questions.
- So there will be 160 questions in the test.
- The first section of questions will be worth 02 marks for each correct answer.
- Other section questions will carry a worth of 01 marks for each correct answer.
- The candidates will get 02 and a half hours to appear for the test.
- Applicants will not face any negative making for wrong answers.
|Reasoning, Computer Aptitude & Professional Knowledge||40|
|Awareness of Banking and Current Events||40|
|English Language Test||40|
|Quantitative Analysis and Mathematics||40|
MSC Bank Hall Ticket 2022 Details
Candidates who intend to take the written exam must bring their admit cards with them at all times. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. They will not be permitted to move forward with the online test if they do not have an MSC Bank Clerk Admit Card. Information such as the candidate’s name, the candidate’s roll number, and the candidate’s registration number will be printed on the hall ticket.
The employee selection board has not yet distributed any new information regarding the admit card for the online examination. As soon as the link to the hall ticket is updated on the official website, which is mscbank.com, we will update this page with the new information.
Steps to download the MSC Bank Clerk & Officer Admit Card 2022
- Check out the institution’s main webpage at mscbank.com.
- After that, select the “career” option from the drop-down menu that’s located in the primary menu.
- To see your admit card, navigate to the link labeled “MSC Bank Trainee Officer & Trainee Clerk Hall Ticket.”
- Please provide the requested information by the bank
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen of the devices.
- Simply save it to your computer and print it out.
|Official Website – mscbank.com||GIDM Home – Click here|