OPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2022 Odisha Assistant Fisheries Officer Hall Ticket, Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Selection Process to be updated soon.
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will choose candidates for the position of Assistant Fisheries Officer through a process that will be carried out in the near future. The Fisheries and Animal Resource Development Department of the Government of Odisha announced 177 job vacancies for the AFO position.
Candidates are currently waiting for the board to publish their OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022 before continuing their preparations for the exam. The document will be made available at least two weeks prior to the examination date. Those who want to download the document will have to go to the official website.
OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022
|Name of Exam Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Fisheries Officer(AFO)|
|Odisha AFO Exam Date||11 September 2022|
|OPSC AFO Hall Ticket||to be released soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
- Candidates will be required to take a two-part written test.
- Each paper will contain 200 questions, for a total of 400 questions.
- Candidates will receive two marks for each correct response.
- The examination will be administered offline.
- All questions will be multiple-choice.
- Each candidate will have 150 minutes to complete each exam.
- The candidates who pass the written examination will then be scheduled for an Interview for 100 marks.
Odisha AFO Admit Card 2022 Details
Candidates are required to download the OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022 in order to bring it with them into the examination centre as proof of eligibility. mainly due to the fact that it comprises all of the pieces of information that are necessary to appear on the test. It also shows the candidate’s relationship with the examination board.
Those who show up to the test venue without the required documentation will not be allowed. They must bring a legitimate photocopy of their admit card as well as one original proof of identity. Bring two recent passport-size photographs to the exam.
Each candidate is responsible for reading and according to the instructions that are given on the back of their Odisha AFO Hall Ticket 2022. These guidelines are there to ensure that the candidates are prepared for the examination. If a candidate is discovered to be violating the examination code of conduct, he or she will be barred from participating in the further stages of the selection process.
Steps to download the OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022
Candidates can expect to receive their OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022 one week before the exam is scheduled to begin. On this page, candidates will find a direct link to the official website where they can get the hall ticket. Until then, candidates should keep all exam-related information safe and use it as the board says on the download page.
- Go to opsc.gov.in to see the OPSC website.
- Now navigate to the area of the website titled Admit Cards.
- Click the download link for the Odisha AFO Admit Card 2022 afterward.
- Now continue to the next page and enter the candidate’s information there.
- The document will then show up, and you can either download it or print it.
|Official Website – opsc.gov.in||GIDM Home – Click here|
|OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022 – Get here|