OPSC OCA Admit Card 2022 Odisha OAS Admit Card 2022 OPSC OCS / OAS Exam Date, Paper Pattern at www.opsc.gov.in.
It is anticipated that the Odisha Public Service Commission would administer a written test as part of the preliminary phase in the month of September 2022. In a short amount of time, the official timetable will be made available on the website of the commission.
The preliminary examination will take place at one of the state’s five district offices. The examination will be administered in the cities of Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, and Sambalpur respectively.
The OPSC OAS/ OCS Admit Cards for the students in concern will be uploaded to the official website at least ten days before the test is scheduled to take place. As the Commission will not be delivering any physical copies of the Odisha Civil Services Admit Card to applicants, it is strongly suggested that candidates download and print their own copy from the Commission’s website.
OPSC OCS Admit Card 2022
|Exam Name||OPSC OAS/ OCS Preliminary Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (OMR Based) – Pen Paper Based|
|Test Organiser||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|OPSC OCS Exam Date||September 2022 (Expected)|
|OPSC OCS Admit Card Download Date||One or two weeks prior to the exam date|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
OPSC OCS Paper Pattern
During the course of one day, the examination will be carried out by the Commission in two separate shifts. In order for the candidates in question to go on to the next level, they are required to take part in both shifts and get passing scores on both tests.
Morning shift 1 will be responsible for administering paper 1, while afternoon shift 2 will be in charge of paper 2’s presentation.
The preliminary test will consist of two separate papers. Every single document will be of an objective variety (Multiple Choice Questions). In order to go on to the subsequent phase, a candidate needs to get a score that is at least 33 percent of the total attainable points on the General Studies Paper-II.
Applicants who achieved a score of 33 percent or more on the second examination will be the only ones to have their paper 1 sheets reviewed.
- General Studies Paper 1 – 200 Marks
- General Studies Paper 2 – 200 Marks
The first paper will have one hundred questions, while the second paper will feature eighty questions based on general studies.
Odisha OCS Admit Card Important Details
The OPSC OCS Admit Card must be printed correctly and carried with you when you take the exam; hence, applicants are required to accomplish both of these things. In addition to the online printed admit card, authorization certificate, or admission letter.
It is strongly advised that candidates provide a current photo identification card with their entry (original and photocopy). If an applicant does not have the necessary documentation with them to the test, they will not be permitted to participate.
How to download OPSC OCS Hall Ticket 2022
- You may learn more about the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) by visiting their website at opsc.gov.in.
- You may find the link that is underlined and reads “Download Admission Certificate” right there on the main page itself.
- After you have clicked on it, you will be sent to a new page that looks like the one below.
- Now, in order to get your Odisha OCS Admit Card 2022, you will need to input your Registration Number and Date of Birth in the format DD/MM/YY.
- Make sure you hit the “Submit” button.
- You may get your Odisha Civil Services Admission Certificate to take the OCS Exam by downloading it here.
- Keep it safe, and don’t forget to bring it with you to the test.
|Official Website – opsc.gov.in||GIDM Home – Click here|
|OPSC OCS Admit Card 2022 – Get here|