OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023, Odisha Nursing Officer Admit Card. OSSSC Group C Nursing Officer Exam Date, Syllabus & Paper Pattern at www.osssc.gov.in.
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission will conduct a written examination for the post of Nursing Officer in Group C Cadre. The commission conducts this recruitment drive for the Health & Family Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha.
Now candidates are in wait for the publication of the examination schedule by the examination authority. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the selection process. Applicants will need Odisha Nursing Officer Admit Card to participate in the test.
The District Nursing Officer posts will be filled for the 30 District establishments and 13 Medical Colleges and Hospitals in the state. A total of 7483 vacant posts have been advertised in the notification and the board accepted online applications until 17 February 2023.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023
|Name of Authority||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Nursing Officer (Group C)|
|Exam Date||19 March 2023|
|Odisha Group C Nursing Officer Admit Card Status||to be released|
After looking at the number of posts, the candidates may assume that there will be great competition among them to get selected for the Nursing Officer vacancies. Cadnaites will find all recruitment drive-related information on the official web portal of the examination authority.
Odisha Nursing Officer Selection Process
The candidates will have to pass the written examination in order to become Nursing Officer Group C in the state health department.
- The written examination will be conducted for 100 marks.
- There will be 100 questions in the test.
- Applicants will get one mark for each correct answer.
- Candidates will get 02 hours to appear in the test.
- The examination will be conducted offline on OMR sheets.
|Subjects||No. of Questions/Marks|
|Questions on subjects as per syllabus of diploma in GNM / B.Sc Nursing||60|
|Questions based on the Practical Skills||25|
|Arithmetic (HSC Standard)||10|
|English (HSC Standard)||5|
Steps to download the OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023
The candidates may follow the below-given instruction to download their Odisha Group C Nursing Officer Admit Card from the website of the recruitment authority. Candidates will need their application number, date of birth, and application password to get the call letter.
- Visit the official website of the Odisha SSSC at www.osssc.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, candidates will see the “Admit Card” section.
- Navigate to that section and you will find links to various admit cards.
- Select Odisha Nursing Officer Admit Card.
- Then enter the credentials of the candidate.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- After that download the document.
- Also, take out a printout of it.
- Carry it to the exam center.
Important Links to download the OSSSC Nursing Officer Hall Ticket
- Official Website – osssc.gov.in
- Download Admit Card – Visit here