PNRD Assam Admit Card 2022 for Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector cum Road Mohrar, Assistant BDO, Junior Assistant. PNRD Assam Exam Date 2022 Paper Pattern, Selection Process, Syllabus to be released at rural.assam.gov.in.
The Panchayat & Rural Development Department of Assam (PNRD) is going to conduct a written examination for various posts such as Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector, BDO, etc. So for the same, the candidates are now looking for the examination schedule and PNRD Assam Admit Card 2022. This recruitment was notified by the board in the year 2020 and candidates are waiting for the examination since then.
The board will release an examination schedule for all these vacancies as earlier it was halted by the assembly elections in the state. Now the govt has concluded the elections and candidates are expecting that the board will soon announce the PNRD Assam Exam Date 2022 for the same. We will update candidates in this post as soon as the board makes any announcement about the examination.
PNRD Assam Admit Card 2022
|Name of Recruitment Authority||Panchayat & Rural Development Department of Assam (PNRD)|
|No of Posts||1004|
|Exam Date||May 2022 (Expected)|
|PNRD Assam Admit Card 2022||10-15 days before the exam date|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test, Document Verification|
PNRD Assam Selection Process 2022
After the completion of the online application process, the board will further move to filter the eligible candidates. These candidates will have to appear for the selection process of the recruitment. It will mainly consist of Written Exam, Skill Test, and Document Verification / Viva-Voce. In order to get an appointment at their desired designation, the candidates have to pass all three stages of the examination.
- The question paper will have 100 questions.
- Each question will carry an equal weightage of 01 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of .5 mark.
- The test will be conducted offline on OMR sheets.
- Candidates will get 02 hours to solve the written exam.
Syllabus – There will be different 03 to 04 sections in the question paper. Each section will have questions on different topics or subjects. Part (i) will have questions on Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude, Part (ii) will have questions on General Knowledge and Awareness (mainly of Assam), and Part (iii) will have questions on various English language topics. There will be Part (iv) of General Accounting in the Gaon Panchayat Secretary exam.
How to download the PNRD Assam Admit Card 2022 for Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector
The candidates who are going to appear for the written examination will need the PNRD Assam Admit Card 2022. The participants will not get entry into the examination center without the admit card. The board will release the document on its official web portal. Candidates will get a direct link from the board to download the document and they have to carry a printed copy of the document to the examination venue.
- Visit the official website of PNRD Assam at rural.assam.gov.in.
- Then go to the recruitments section of the website.
- Now the candidates will see the PNRD Assam Admit Card 2022 for Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector cum Road Mohrar, Assistant BDO, Junior Assistant.
- Open that link and enter the details demanded on the next page.
- Submit those details and the relevant document will appear in front of you.
- Now you need to save the file and then check it for any mistakes.
- If you notice any mistake in the document then contact the board for rectification.
- If the document is alright then take out a printout of it and take it with you to the examination center.
- Official Website – Click Here
- PNRD Assam Admit Card 2022 -Click Here