PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Punjab PSC Sr Assistant Vacancy Notification released at ppsc.gov.in.
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced the release of a notice on the recruitment of Senior Assistants (Group-B) in the several ministries that make up the government of Punjab. The registration procedure for the Punjab Public Service Commission Senior Assistant Vacancy 2022 has begun, and those who are qualified may submit their applications online at www.ppsc.gov.in.
On June 14, 2022, the PPSC Senior Assistant Notification 2022 will be published on the official website in preparation for the recruitment of 198 candidates to fill available positions. The tabular breakdown of the comprehensive overview for the PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 may be seen below.
PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Name of||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Post Name||Senior Assistant|
|Advt No.||29-36/ 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||July 5, 2022|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or Institution. Also, the candidate should have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard. Applicant should possess a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of the Government of India.
This position is open to applicants between the ages of 18 and 37. The first of January in 2022 is the day that matters the most when determining the age. The age limit for the SC/ST group will be lowered by three years, while the age limit for the OBC group will be lowered by five years. People who belong to other categories, such as those classified as EWS, ESM, or PwD, may be eligible for an age reduction under the conditions of the program.
The individuals who are finally shortlisted will get a monthly remuneration of 35,400/-.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
- For Candidates of Gen/ESP/ FF – ₹1500/-
- For Candidates of SC/ST/ BC – ₹750/-
- For Candidates of PH/ESM – ₹500/-
- First date to Submit Online Application – 14 June 2022
- Last Date to Submit Online Application – 05 July 2022
Steps to submit an online application for PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website, which may be found at ppsc.gov.in.
- To see advertisements, choose the tab titled “Open Advertisements.”
- You may check to see whether you are qualified for the available opportunities by downloading the recruitment notice.
- After that, choose the “Apply Online” item from the menu.
- Please ensure that the essential information is entered accurately, and then proceed to pay the application fee using the method of your choice.
- Finally, submit the application form, and be sure you print it off for your own records.
|Official Website – www.ppsc.gov.in||GIDM Home – Click here|
|Apply Online – Visit Here||Vacancy Notification – Check here|