Punjab Haryana High Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2022. Chandigarh High Court Chowkidar Vacancies Notification Download in PDF. Submit Online Applications at highcourtchd.gov.in.
The Punjab and Haryana High Court in Chandigarh is currently accepting applications via the internet for the chowkidar positions that are open. The organisation has posted a notification on this recruitment on the main website for the organisation. Candidates that meet the requirements can submit their applications for the open positions beginning on the 19th of December 2022. The deadline for submitting an application form through the online system is January 9th, 2023.
This particular recruitment drive will be responsible for filling a total of 50 vacant positions within the organisation, and the relevant advertisement number is 03/CHK/HC/2022. Candidates are directed to check the detailed notification before submitting an online application form in order to comply with the prerequisite of doing so before submitting an online application form. The following is some brief information regarding the educational requirements, application costs and deadlines, selection criteria, and other relevant topics.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2022
|Name of Selection Board||Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh|
|No. of Posts||50|
|Last Date to Apply||09 January 2023|
Educational Qualification – Applicants are required to have passed from the eighth grade (middle school) from a school board that is recognised.
Age Limit – The age of the applicant must be between 18 and 35 years old as of the 9th of January 2023. However, the upper age limit will be lowered for candidates who belong to certain reserved categories.
Candidates will be chosen based on how well they perform in the online written test, which will be administered by the organisation. The examination is scheduled to take place between February and March of 2023.
- All candidates will have to pay ₹510/- as Online Facilitation Charges. There will be variation in Application fee which is given below.
Application Fee –
- General & Candidates of Other States (Except Punjab, Haryana & Chandigarh) – ₹200/-
- SC/ST of Punjab, Haryana & Chandigarh UT – ₹100/-
- Ex-Servicemen – ₹100/-
- First Date to Submit Online Application Form – 19 December 2022
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 09 January 2023
Steps to apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2022-23
To apply for the position of Chowkidar at the Chandigarh High Court, applicants can submit their forms online. Before completing an online application form, candidates must thoroughly examine the complete notification provided. The following are the procedures that need to be taken in order to apply online for the above positions:
- To begin, go to the Punjab and Haryana High Court’s official website.
- Check the page’s “Recruitments” section.
- You can check out the recruitment notice in PDF format by downloading it.
- Here are links to the detailed notice and online application form.
- Simply follow the link to the online application and fill it out with the relevant information.
- After you have uploaded all of the necessary documents, click the “Submit” button.
- In conclusion, an authorized printout of the application form should be obtained for later use.
|Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|GIDM Home||Go here|