Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2023. RSMSSB Community Health Officer Exam Date. Rajasthan CHO Roll Number Exam Scheme and Paper Pattern at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board is going to conduct a written examination for the post of Community Health Officer. The examination schedule for the written test is released by the board. The test will be conducted on 19 February 2023.
All those candidates who have submitted a valid online application form will get an invitation to appear in the test. Candidates will be able to download their Rajasthan CHO Admit Card from the official website of the board. To download the document applicants will need their online application details such as username and password.
The examination authority accepted online applications for the 3531 posts of Community Health Officers in November 2022. A large number of candidates submitted applications and are now eager to appear in the written examination. The candidates will find the names of their examination centres mentioned on admit card.
RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023
|Name of Exam Board||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Exam Date||19 February 2023|
|Rajasthan CHO Admit Card||to be released|
|Website of RSMSSB||rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
The candidates are advised to appear at their designated examination centre. Also, reach the exam centre at least one hour prior to the exam time. Candidates should carry all required documents to the exam hall.
Applicants will need to carry admit card, id proof and two recent passport-size photographs to appear in the test. The candidates may carry Adhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card etc. to the exam centre.
Rajasthan CHO Syllabus & Paper Pattern
- The written examination will be conducted online/offline.
- There will be two subjects or parts in the question paper.
- Candidates will get 100 questions in it.
- For each correct answer, candidates will get 04 marks.
- So the total marks for the test will be 400.
- Applicants will get one and a half hours to solve the test.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|CHO Concerned Subjects|
How to download the RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website “Admit Cards,” section is located.
- GO to that section and find the CHO Admit Card.
- Open that link and click on the Download Admit Card button.
- Then enter the details of the candidate.
- Submit those details and the document will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card and take out a printout of it.
- Carry this print to the exam centre.
|Official Website – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in||GIDM Home – Visit here|
|Rajasthan CHO Admit Card – Download here