SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 SSC Sub Inspector Job Vacancy, Qualifications, Last Date to Apply, Application Fee, and Selection Process are shared in this post.
Candidates interested in joining the Delhi Police, APF, BSF, CISF, ITBP, or SSB, among other government agencies, may now apply for the most recent job openings made available by the Staff Selection Commission. The SSC CPO Notification 2022 was made available for download by the commission on August 10th, 2022.
With this announcement, they have extended an invitation to submit applications for a total of 4300 vacancies for the Sub Inspector in the Delhi Police as well as in a number of other Central Government Departments.
Therefore, you should not delay in applying for this appealing employment opening. The application period for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 will close on the 31st of August 2022. In this section, you will find a brief summary of the information included in the SSC CPO Recruitment Notification 2022. Therefore, read through to the bottom of this page.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
|Name of Exam Board||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector (SI)|
|Advt No.||SSC CPO Examination 2021|
|Salary||Rs. 35400- 112400/- (Level-6)|
|Last Date to Submit Applications||Aug 30, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
SSC CPO Recruitment Educational Qualification
Graduation from an accredited college or university is required of all applicants for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2022. In addition to this, candidates have to ensure that their physical data are in line with what has specified in the SSC CPO notice 2022 pdf.
SSC CPO Age Limit
The applicant must be between 20 and 25 years old to be considered for this recruitment. 1.1.1202 is the date that must be used in the computation of age and educational qualification requirements. The relaxation of the age requirement will be carried out in accordance with the rules established by the government.
- Tier-I CBT Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Tier-II CBT Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC CPO Application Fee
- General / OBC Category – ₹100/-
- SC/ ST Category – NIL
- Payment Mode – Online
|Start of Online Application Submission||10 August 2022|
|End of Online Application Submission||30 August 2022|
|SSC CPO Exam Date 2022||09 to 11 November 2022|
How to submit an application for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
- First and foremost, applicants have to go to the Staff Selection Commission’s official website, which can be found at ssc.nic.in.
- You will See the Link for the Notification of SSC CPO SI Sub Inspector and Other Posts. Click on the link to access the online application form for the recruitment 2022 of 4300 positions.
- At this point, you are going to need to provide your personal details as well as upload your photo, signature, and documents.
- You must first pay the examination fee and then submit the application form.
- You should print out your application.
|SSC CPO Recruitment Notification 2022 pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|GIDM Home||Visit here|