TPSC PA Recruitment 2022 TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form, Salary, Application Fee, Age Limit, Exam Date, Selection Process are discussed in this article.
The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released a notification to invite online applications for the Personal assistants. The TPSC will open its recruitment portal to recruit 50 candidates for the post of Personal Assistant in various departments. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a written exam, skill test, and mains examination.
The TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Applications will be received by the board from 02 May to 31 May 2022. The eligible applicants will be called to submit an online job application form through the board’s website. We will post a direct link in this article after the board starts accepting online applications.
The online applications process is going to start within a week. Candidates are advised to be ready with all their documents. A link will be updated in this article after the board start accepting applications.
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- TPSC PA Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Tripura PSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- How to apply for the TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Selection Board||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant Grade 2|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
|Exam Date||June / July 2022|
|Online Application Starts on||02 May 2022|
|Online Application Closes on||31 May 2022|
TPSC PA Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have passed the 12th class at least with 35% marks OR he/she must have passed the Madhyamik examination with 35% marks and done a course of Stenography course from ITI.
- He/She must have basic knowledge of computers and a 03-month computer course certificate is mandatory.
- He/She must have an English typing speed of 40 words per minute and a Shorthand transcription speed must be minimum of 100 words per minute.
Tripura PSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
The candidate should be between 18 to 40 years of age. All other age relaxations will be given as per the caste or category of the candidates.
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- For General Category – ₹200/-
- For SC/ST and BPL card holders – ₹150/-
The eligible candidates can pay the online application registration fees with the help of Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card.
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Main Written Test
How to apply for the TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
Those candidates who have gone through the above-given summary of TPSC PA Recruitment 2022 can follow the below-given steps to submit the online application. Before starting the online application procedure the candidate must have a scanned copy of his photograph, signature, and eligibility documents. The board will only accept online applications and it will also not entertain any sort of offline communication regarding the application form.
- Visit the official website of TPSC at www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
- Then visit the Recruitment section.
- Now open the TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 link.
- Then click on the apply online link.
- After that submit the details of the candidate.
- Then enter the education and eligibility details of the candidate.
- Now recheck the details entered by you and proceed to upload documents.
- After uploading the document you will be asked to pay the online application registration fee.
- After paying the application fee you will be asked to download the complete application form.
- Keep this copy of the form till the completion of the recruitment process.
- Official Website – www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in
- Apply Online – Click here (to be updated)