TSHC Hall Ticket 2023 for Office Subordinate, Junior Assistant, Process Server, and others. Check TS District Court Exam Date 2022 at tshc.gov.in.
There has been no announcement made on the Telangana State District Court Exam Date 2023 by the Recruitment Department of the Telangana High Court. A large number of people have shown interest in filling 1904 available positions in a variety of disciplines, including those for Office Subordinates, Junior Assistants, Process Servers, and others. They are now awaiting the announcement of the date of the computer-based examination as well as their exam hall ticket.
Applicants who want to participate in the computer-based examination are required to bring their TS District Court Hall Ticket 2022 to the location where the test will be administered. If they do not have hall tickets, they will not be able to take the written examination.
You may learn how to get your Telangana State District Court Admit Card online by reading the information on this website. On this page, you will also get information on the TSHC CBT Exam Pattern and Syllabus that we have shared with you.
- TSHC Hall Ticket 2023
- TSHC Selection Process 2023
- For Stenographers, Typists, Copyists
- For Junior Assistant (JA), Field Assistant (FA), Examiner, Record Assistant (RA), Process Server
- Important Details Regarding the TSHC Hall Ticket 2023
- How to download the Telangana State District Court Hall Ticket 2023
TSHC Hall Ticket 2023
|Examination Authority||Telangana State High Court (TSHC)|
|Name of Posts||Office Subordinate, Junior Assistant, Process Server, and other|
|Name of Vacancies||1904|
|TSHC Exam Date||to be announced|
|TSHC Hall Ticket||to be made available 10-15 days before the CBT|
|Advt No.||01/2023 to 06/2023|
|Selection Process||CBT, Typing Test, Interview|
In January of 2023, the TSHC Recruitment Department sent out a notice seeking applicants for job vacancies. They were looking for someone with the necessary skills to fill the 1904 position, including Office Subordinate, Junior Assistant, Process Server, and other job roles.
The deadline for submission of applications was 30 January 2022. An official notice on the TS District Court Exam Date 2023 will be made available on the department’s website i.e. tshc.gov.in shortly. TSHC Hall Ticket 2023 will only be available a few days before the test date.
TSHC Selection Process 2023
- The board will conduct a selection process of 100 marks to select suitable candidates.
- The applicants will get 60 minutes to appear in the Computer Based Test.
- The board will award each correct answer and there will be no penalty for wrong answers.
- The board will conduct the test in online mode at various examination centres in the state.
For Stenographers, Typists, Copyists
For Junior Assistant (JA), Field Assistant (FA), Examiner, Record Assistant (RA), Process Server
Important Details Regarding the TSHC Hall Ticket 2023
The only way to get a TSHC Admit Card 2022 is online. This admission ticket will have all the important information, including the following:
- Information about the candidate,
- Exam Schedule,
- Name and Address of Exam Center,
- Candidate’s Photograph,
- Space for Thumb Impression,
The candidate must show this TSHC Exam Call letter to the exam monitors when he or she arrives at the test center. In addition to this, candidates will also need to bring a picture ID. Any of the following documents can be used as an ID card:
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter ID Card,
- Driving License,
- Pan Card
- ID card from school or college
How to download the Telangana State District Court Hall Ticket 2023
In the next paragraphs of this part, we are going to provide you with information on the procedure for downloading the TSHC Hall Ticket. The only way to get a hall ticket is through the Telangana High Court’s official website. Therefore, go to the website by clicking on the link that is now active at the bottom of this page, and then proceed with the instructions that are given here:
- To begin, click on the link named “Recruitment” which is located on the homepage of the Telangana High Court website.
- Following that, choose the link for Hall Tickets for Recruitment Notification Number 01/2022 to 8/2022 for Posts Such as Stenographer and Junior Assistant.
- Simply follow the link, then provide your Registration Number and Date of Birth when prompted.
- Now, upload the information that you have been entering into the form, and the display will show your Telangana High Court Hall Ticket 2023.
- Finally, be sure to save a copy of this test hall ticket and print it out, since it is required to provide a printed copy of the TS District Court Hall Ticket 2022 to enter the exam room.
|Official Website – tshc.gov.in||GIDM Home – Click here|