Apply online for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023. Download UPSC EPFO Notification for EO, AO, and APFC posts at upsconline.nic.in.
The Union Public Service Commission will conduct recruitment on behalf of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization. This recruitment drive aims to select 577 fresh vacancies for Enforcement Officer (EO), Accounts Officer (AO), and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC) in the organization.
All those candidates who are interested and eligible may submit their application using the official website of UPSC. Also, make sure that you have scanned copies of all documents along with a photograph and signature. candidates will be selected through a selection process.
- UPSC EPFO Important Dates
- UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
- EPFO Recruitment Application Fee
- UPSC EPFO Eligibility Criteria
- EPFO Vacancies Age Limit
- UPSC EPFO Vacancy Salary
- EPFO EO, AO, and APFC Selection Process
- Essential Documents to Apply for UPSC EPFO Recruitment
- How to apply online for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
UPSC EPFO Important Dates
- Release of Notification – 21 Feb 2023
- First Date to Apply Online – 25 Feb 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 17 March 2023
If you want to check the details on the eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, etc. then you should carefully read the UPSC EPFO Recruitment Notification. Aspirants will find links to all important documents and events on this webpage. Please stay connected to our website.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
|Name of Exam Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Department Name||Employees’ Provident Fund Organization|
|Posts Name||Enforcement Officer (EO), Accounts Officer (AO), and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC)|
|Last Date to Apply||17 March 2023|
EPFO Recruitment Application Fee
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS Category Candidates – ₹25/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female Category Candidates – No Fee
- The candidates may use various online methods to pay their application fees such as Credit/Debit Cards, or Internet Banking.
UPSC EPFO Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must hold a degree in any stream or subject from a recognized university or institute.
EPFO Vacancies Age Limit
The candidates should be at least 18 years old to apply for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023. The maximum age to submit an online application is 30 years for general category applicants. Aspirants from other categories will get relaxation in upper age as per the reservation criteria of the government.
UPSC EPFO Vacancy Salary
The candidates will get a salary as per Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC.
EPFO EO, AO, and APFC Selection Process
The candidates will be selected after their screening in various selection process phases. All those candidates who want to get selected will have to pass all these phases.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
- Medical Tests
Essential Documents to Apply for UPSC EPFO Recruitment
Along with the online registration application form, the candidates will have to upload scanned copies of all their eligibility documents. The candidates are advised to keep these documents in their preferred format and size before starting the online application process.
- Thumb Impression
- Educational Certificates
- Reservation Category Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- DOB Proof etc.
How to apply online for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of the UPSC at upsconline.nic.in.
- After that, the applicants will find the “Recruitment” section on that webpage.
- Click on that section and Select “EPFO EO, AO, and APFC Recruitment“.
- On the next page enter the basic details of the applicant.
- Then click on the upload documents link and upload relevant documents.
- After that move to pay the online application fee.
- After that finally submit the online application.
- Take out a printout of it for future use.
Important Links to Apply Online for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment
- Official Website – upsc.gov.in
- Download UPSC EPFO Recruitment Notification – Download Here
- Submit Online Application – Apply here